I wanted to make the cookie bigger but didn't have a big star tip. I used another tip and it didn't turn out as nice. Plus I suck at piping.
melted some chocolate chips and dip some cookies into it. Kids are so hardto please sometimes. :P
- 120g Unsalted Butter, soften
- 70g Icing Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 160g Top Flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
How to do it:
- Beat butter and sugar till smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Sift in flour and mix well to form a soft dough.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Put dough into a pipping bag with a star tip.
- Pipe onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 15 minutes.
- Cool before storing in a airtight container.